On-Site Detox Treatment Plans
A supervised on-site detox is the first step towards drug abuse recovery at a local rehabilitation center. California Drug Rehab makes it a point to place you in a facility that provides a variety of addiction treatment programs that can be adjusted to your needs. When structuring your detox program, our staff takes your substance abuse history, medical history, and medical preferences into consideration. We want to make sure you can begin this process with no worries or concerns. This creates a better detox experience for you.
We want you to experience an individualized drug and alcohol treatment plan that cleanses your body of various toxins, provides physical readjustment, and instills a greater sense of purpose to your life. While detox isn’t always a pleasant experience, our team is there with you every step of the way. This added attention helps guide you through the toughest portions of your treatment.
We make it a point to make sure your on-site detox experience is as peaceful and private as you want it to be. This helps you focus upon healing and rebuilding your life. In addition to the different forms of therapy and treatment, a local rehab center also provides you with several amenities during your detoxification and treatment, including:
- Private rooms
- Around-the-clock monitoring
- Individually-designed detox
- Meals prepared by a private chef
- Cell phone and laptop access
- Peaceful home environment
- Minimal traffic flow
- #:1 client-to-staff ratio
CALIFORNIA REHAB CENTERS OFFER THE FOLLOWING DETOX SERVICES:
- Detoxing from drugs– Drug abuse results in physical dependence. This is the process in which the user needs more of the drug to get the same results. This leads to dependency and addiction. The withdrawal from illegal drugs such as cocaine, methamphetamine, heroin, MDMA, LSD and marijuana can be severe. Side effects include body aches, tremors, restless legs, insomnia, intense cravings, altered orientation, and exacerbated confusion, depression and anxiety.
Doctors at an in-state drug rehab center design an individualized medication regimen to reduce the discomfort and pain of detox, and help eliminate tremors and shakes. This allows you to sleep, reduces anxiety, and improves your cognitive functioning.
- Detoxing from Prescription drugs including Vicodin, Norco, Oxycontin, Percocet, Dilaudid, Fentanyl, Xanax, Ativan, Klonopin, Ambien, and Adderall detoxification can be a challenge. Even though these drugs are prescribed by doctors, there always is the risk for abuse and addiction. The damage that long-term abuse does to the body takes longer to repair. When developing your care and medication plan, we take all this into consideration. The facility’s doctor designs a regimen to help manage your pain, induce sleep, and reduce tremors and shakes. It also reduces anxiety as it manages the condition you need to medicate in the first place.
The medically-trained staff at a local rehab center understands that you will experience heightened emotions intensified by the difficult physical effects. Depression, anxiety, insomnia can occur during withdrawal, which is why it’s so important to have medical supervision during this time to manage and treat your symptoms.
Cravings are one of the most significant symptoms during detox. Detox allows the body to stop physically craving the substance, and in turn our progressive treatment program can help the psychological craving. The staff at the rehab provides you with the support you need during this time of physical and emotional stress that must endure without the “crutch” of drugs or alcohol.